Exhaust bracket required

darrenc
    Hi folks, ive got an 03plate cooper S and 1 of my brackets that hold the box leading to the exhaust at the rear of the car has snapped? any ideas what this bracket is called/best place to get a replacement on the cheap?!

Cheers
    Darren

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    Hi folks, ive got an 03plate cooper S and 1 of my brackets that hold the box leading to the exhaust at the rear of the car has snapped? any ideas what this bracket is called/best place to get a replacement on the cheap?!

Cheers
    Darren
    Go to your local BMW dealer they are not expensive, they will most likely stock them as its quite a common problem.

darrenc
    cheers john, will give them a go, just know what there labour charges are like!

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    cheers john, will give them a go, just know what there labour charges are like!
    dont get them to fit it just buy the part get it fitted elsewhere

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    its an easy fit DIY

Julz
    Is that an easy fix for you John or an easy fix for a normal clueless bod??

Plus, Darren doesn't like to get dirty!! (I sit next to him at work!!)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz View Post
    Is that an easy fix for you John or an easy fix for a normal clueless bod??

Plus, Darren doesn't like to get dirty!! (I sit next to him at work!!)
    What the feck are you doing on here?? did you get lost or something??

how the hell are ya??

Julz
    I came on to make sure you were looking after Darren, he said that John from Aberdeen had replied so I knew it would be you! I'm grand, not living the high life or anything but still! Oh and we've moved so no just turning up at the door! ;-)

Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER

Cheers
    Darren

this is where i got mines from http://exhaustpartsuk.com/index.php?...roducts_id=210

Drifter

Cheers
    Darren
    Thought this might be of use to you ...

This is a Handy website to bookmark, Once there just click Enter and then just enter the last 7 digits of your VIN or use the search options, Handy when looking for parts and remember Peter Vardy Parts Department are now signed up on New Mini Scotland, as well as contacting them through the forum they can be contacted on their direct parts line- 0131 341 0770,

In addition to offering advice they would also like to offer up to 15% off of parts for New Mini Scotland Members...

www.realoem.com/bmw/index.do

Hope this Helps you find what your looking for...