New Ferrari sounds AMAZING!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Here is a wee snippet of the new Ferrari getting tested. Listen to the pops and bangs on the over-run, if only my R56 sounded like that!!

MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Yes, amazing

Sounds just like my JCW
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    It could easily sound like that with an antilag kit - well, similar

My old boy had a test run of a 458 around the country roads in Maranello, it sounds quite beefy from the cabin & it didn't go on fire Will dig out the footage if I get a chance.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    It actually sounds as if it's applauding itself on the over-run!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Mmmm looks like they were using a go-kart track ...and it has squeaky brakes too oh dear oh dear

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Thought I recognised this - it was in 'Evo' magazine. Not technically a 'New Ferrari' though, well it is, but not in the 'Production' sense. It's a kind of 'Homage' to Ferrari's 60's Sports Racers.

Here's a quote from EVO: (http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/26...shakedown.html)
    "P4/5 Competizione has passed its first shakedown test at the Autodromo di Franciacorta in Italy. This is a one-off creation built from a Ferrari F430 GT2 to compete in the Nurburgring 24-hour race, and has reputedly cost it's owner, James Glickenhaus, a cool £3million. You can read the full build story in the current issue of evo."

Mr. Glickenhaus had the 'P4/5 by Pininfarina' before this, based on an Enzo which was even given official approval by Ferrari. I think it was purely a road car, whereas (as it says above) this one is based on the 430 and for racing. He must have a few pennies, Mr. G. Hope he doesn't stuff it into the armco on the first lap!

Zimbo - Re Squeaky Brakes - not much chance of competition brakes getting to operating temperature on that wee track - or maybe that was Mr. G's kids squealing as they watched their inheritance going around and around...
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 19th January 2011 at 12:53 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!