Aero Grill Fitment?!

anderson-graham
    Hi, can anyone tell me how I go about removing my now obsolete bonnet grill, in order to allow me to fit my new Aero grill?! All of the retaining nuts on the back of the current grill seem to just spin and will not back off! I would prefer if poss to remove the old grill without braking it, please help.
    Am I missing something?

Many thanks, Graham.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Stick a small screwdriver behind the nut and prise it off at the same time as turning it and it will unscrew.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Stick a small screwdriver behind the nut and prise it off at the same time as turning it and it will unscrew.
    Do this or remove using pliers pulling as you turn the nut.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Do this or remove using pliers pulling as you turn the nut.
    This is the way i did it
    Basically, you need to "pull" the nut at the same time as turning anti clockwise

anderson-graham
    Super Guys, thanks for your input, I've successfully managed to remove the old grill. I did snap one or two of the prongs however, oops!!!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by anderson-graham View Post
    Super Guys, thanks for your input, I've successfully managed to remove the old grill. I did snap one or two of the prongs however, oops!!!
    It's easily Done, glad you got it off.