5 most favourite photos that you've taken...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My old employer is on the left hand side. I'd never seen Victoria Street so quiet so decided to get a snap, then realized the sun on the wheel looked great too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
    Who was your employer? I used to work for DTI in Aberdeen but often had to travel to London for meetings/courses

I used to work for the Met Police before I moved to Scotland. I should have moved here years ago, the most amazing country full of the nicest of people!

I bought my MINI from just around the corner last year at Park Lane Used MINI. I travelled down by bus, NEVER do that, the worst journey of my life! coach travel - the marvel of the early 16th Century!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
    I really miss the Scottish countryside and quiet roads, but that's why I do the Highland Tour each year to get my fill of the roads

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Been meaning to post to this for ages...

Don't really have the time to seek out 5 shots, so will leave you a bit short with just the two.

First is a shot on the Highland Tour last year. This pic just goes on for miles. Love it.

Literally shot from the hip, this is about the third in a sequence of 27 pics of an ST crashing big style at Knockhil. I was facing the wrong way and heard the unmistakable sound of something going wrong. I flicked round and just hit the shutter button and didn't let go until the car had stopped. The driver crawled out of the car unscathed, but with a severe dent in his wallet. It's not a particularly good quality pic, but was taken with very quick reactions.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GCA3N
    Epic pics Andy especially the first would be an awesome picture blown up on a wall.

Thought the picture of the ballon is top class. Trying to choose 5 favourites was imposssible so found 5 from China trip. Not technically great, but shows the contrast of a beautiful country.

Shanghi at night 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shanghi (9).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	2560
    Shanghi at night 2

Name:	Shanghi (20).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	2561
    Yangstie River 1

Name:	Yangstie (15).jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	2562
    Yangstie River 2

Name:	Yangstie (29).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	2563
    The people

Name:	Yangstie (35).jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	2564
    The people 2

Name:	Beijing - (33).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	2565

GCA3N
    They are stunning Malcolm/Siobhan I love them especially the Yangtze River one.

Superb
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    The second Shanghi one is stunning!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.