5 most favourite photos that you've taken...........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Dogfather
    I was looking through my many 000s of photos and I decided to pick out my 5 most favourite (not the best, my most favourite).

I thought, why not share them and ask other to post up their 5 as well.

Please tell us why you picked that particular photo.....

The Dogfather
    This photo of the cross is one of those right place, right time photos. We were driving back from a day out near Tomintoul.

I love this one as it captures Elliott's personality and its when he's at his happiest, bombing along the beach after a football.

This one captures Freya's personality, she's stalking!

I love this early morning photo of Coniston because the water was so calm and the light was perfect

My favourite MINI photo, reminds me of a great weekend's driving with friends.

bit of a theme for me

Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    If we are talking about my Digtial that mqy not be my best but favourite then we have these five. Reminds me I must get me 35 MM pictures scanned! With the slight cheat paul already has the bridge pic up and I done my one B&W and its one of my favourite pics but left it out as it was here already. I think a picture is half the story it’s what it means to you that counts.

Buachaille Etive Mor – one of my favourite sights, it basically says to me “Hello your in the Highlands now and we aint messing!”

Durness – how can you not love all the Mini’s lined up, just one of those fantastic days you get every so often. Everyone was on a slight high and enjoying themselves and why not.

Meet Connor probably the most precious thing in my life, I don’t have kids but he’s the next best thing. (not so cute any more approaching eight) think he was only four when I took that but it has his cheeky wee character all over it. Milarocky Bay, Loch Lomond.

Black Rock Cottage- One of the many places I always passed and never stopped but finally did my Colin Prior on it…..

Kickstone Pass- It reminds me of my Visit to the lakes in my Car and doing a new road to me and loving it.

Last edited by Stewart; 12th January 2011 at 12:44 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    motorised
    Here are my 5 from last year, too many to go through.

Rape Seed Field

River Dee by Night

Hot Air Balloon

Hong Kong Harbour Laser show

X'mas Lights Trail

s'later

Flickr
    500px

GCA3N
    Paul they are stunning. Love that last pic so funny us all climbing up that hill to get those amazing pics.

The Dogfather
    Great photos guys,

how did you get the effect in the Dee at night picture, is it a filter?

Car
    motorised
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    how did you get the effect in the Dee at night picture, is it a filter?
    It's a really old Cokin 6 Point Star Filter
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
    Great scenery pics and that picture down Victoria towards Westminster is really familiar, the building on the right hand side was DTI's HQ