12v power socket (siggy lighter)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Starky
    If you wire it through your ignition your beer will get warm when you take the keys out John.

Starky
    Doh! I missed 3GGG's post.

X30YES
    < Checks boot , Did have one in my last mini one ......is it something to do with the run flats ...no need for the compressor ??

X30YES
    Nope not there , only the wee grommet fellow, and nothing to do with the cd changer either , will be the run flats I bet !!

3GGG
    I was on Halfords today for some oil and other bits and bobs and noticed that they had some wee car fridges on offer at £25 - took one, works as a heater or a fridge. Which do you think we will need for the Cullen run?

X30YES
    Good idea ....beer or micro meals !!!!!
    quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

I was on Halfords today for some oil and other bits and bobs and noticed that they had some wee car fridges on offer at £25 - took one, works as a heater or a fridge. Which do you think we will need for the Cullen run?

Similar Threads

1. Lighter socket
    By Mark R in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd April 2006, 01:56 AM
  2. LPG Power Boost!
    By The Dogfather in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 17th February 2006, 06:55 PM
  3. Rear Aux socket...
    By Burple in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 5