Rear washer cover

Voodoo
    Hi guys,

any idea where in Scotland I can get the rear washer cover for a R53 Cooper S. It stopped working before Xmas and when I took off the cover the other day the plastic surrounding the nozzle has broke.

I've had a look on ebay but can't find any, the only places I can find online selling it are in the USA.

This is the part I'm needing:
    http://new.minimania.com/web/Item/NMX7695/InvDetail.cfm

Part Number: NMX7695

If anyone has one lying around, I'd buy it of them too :)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Can't imagine that would be an expensive part, have you tried your local dealer??

Voodoo
    Just phoned John Clark Aberdeen, £3.50 + VAT for the part.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Just phoned John Clark Aberdeen, £3.50 + VAT for the part.
    I'm guessing you can just about stretch to that

Voodoo
    I dunno with todays financial climate and being just after xmas/new year I might have to crack open Dellie's piggy bank and steal some of her copper change... :)