2011. What are you going to work on?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I've never really liked "new years resolutions" as they are always so hard to keep. And when I break them I have a real sense of failure - and I hate to fail. And fail I do, usually within a couple of hours of the 1st of the month.

So, this year I'm going to commit to "working on improving".

I'm going to work on:

1. Keeping my temper. Especially when I'm driving - I've got terrible road rage, more often than not directed at pensioners who drive at 40mph everywhere. It's really not their fault - they started driving when there were no speed limits so assume everything is still the same, and they don't go over 40 out of town because they recognise their skills are so limited they would be a danger to themselves and other road users by going any faster. So, more patience required there.

2. Spending more time with my Mum and Dad. Regardless of how much I want them to be, they won't be around forever and I really should spend more time with them now.

3. Loose a stack of weight. In 2009 I shed 2 stone and although I haven't weighed myself recently I suspect it's all gone back on. So, I really need to get some weight off and starting Jan 2 the work begins.

So, what are you all gonna work on in 2011?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Doug_m
    Im deffo gonna work on getting fit!

And to save more ca$h :)

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Save cash is a good start as I'm getting married in December 11, and with that i've also enlisted the help of a mate who is a personal trainer to get me in shape!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

The Dogfather
    I'm going to shift some weight as well, I'm still below what I was last summer but I've put a large amount back on.

Target weight is 10st 7lbs so that's 21lbs I have to loose

had a thought about what I could in 2011 that I didn't do in 2010 and can't come up with anything so for me it's just keep going as I have been.
    Cooper Coupe...

GCA3N
    Good thread Andy. gonna need to think about this, hard to improve on perfection

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Good thread Andy. gonna need to think about this, hard to improve on perfection
    That made me giggle! :)

My new years thing this year is to just enjoy it! Spent to much time this year being bothered about no longer having parents in my life. Greig you know what i mean.

Hope everyone has a great start to the year.

Leanne & Poppy x
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    I've lost 3 stone this year so the plan is to keep going till I reach my target weight this new year. The other thing I want to do is go to college and study art and design.

Wishing everyone good health and happiness for the new year x

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by T5LLC View Post
    That made me giggle! :)

My new years thing this year is to just enjoy it! Spent to much time this year being bothered about no longer having parents in my life. Greig you know what i mean.

Hope everyone has a great start to the year.

Leanne & Poppy x
    Good to be here for comic value

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Amber View Post
    I've lost 3 stone this year so the plan is to keep going till I reach my target weight this new year. The other thing I want to do is go to college and study art and design.

Wishing everyone good health and happiness for the new year x
    Well done and you should go for it now before life passes bye.