My new toy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I got an outdoor electric copter last year but it is a nightmare to fly - 6 channels or whatnot . Kept smashing up the rotors so was buying new ones all the time. Plus, if there was any kind of breeze at all it was ten times worse!

This one is ace - lots of fun flying it around the living room and landing on stuff .

(Nice PS3 wheel btw )
    Cheers Del you can try it on Sunday, it'll be in the car as I am not heading home till Monday. We are going to the panto BTW on sunday night, aladin at the armadillo, so we will de at yours mid afternoon I am guessing 1-2 ish, if that's ok?

...ment to ask what do you think of the new wheels?

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Cheers Del you can try it on Sunday, it'll be in the car as I am not heading home till Monday. We are going to the panto BTW on sunday night, aladin at the armadillo, so we will de at yours mid afternoon I am guessing 1-2 ish, if that's ok?

...ment to ask what do you think of the new wheels?
    New wheels are great - will totally work with your car .

You have a PM btw.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    It's in the sale at that model shop in Silverburn £23 from £30.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart
    It's in the sale at that model shop in Silverburn £23 from £30.
    That's a good price Stewart. Mine was bought on Amazon a couple of weeks before Christmas for about £24.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    New wheels are great - will totally work with your car .

You have a PM btw.

Cheers, replied.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ross bought himself one of those outdoor choppers a few weeks back but he went off shore so not had a chance to try it yet Has about a 2 foot rotor span so don't think it would be a good idea to try it in the house....it would be carnage these wee ones do look cool tho
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'