Forum Runner iPad app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Sorry Del, no communication from them at all, perhaps you could try joining their forums and adding a comment to this thread
    I've taken up the mantle .

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I've taken up the mantle .
    If nothing else someone from there registered today, not sure if it was a programmer or just someone having a look, but fingers crossed they will have a fix cause the software looks better than tapatalk

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man
    If nothing else someone from there registered today, not sure if it was a programmer or just someone having a look, but fingers crossed they will have a fix cause the software looks better than tapatalk
    Hi Alan,
    Did you see their response on the FR forum about an option to disable the remote thumbnailer? I just downloaded an update for the app but the thumbnails are still not working. Do you know what they mean?
    Thanks,
    Derek

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Del, their response doesn't make sense, if Tapatalk can view thumbnails no problem when linking to photobucket sites then it must be a FR software issue, not NMS.
    I also think the software they are referring to is the forum software, so, i can only wait until they release new software.

NMS can and always has been able to link to photobucket

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Just tested it while sitting in Atlanta airport, chilled in hand, not drunk..................... yet and tapatalk shows your error piccy in thumbnail version on tapatalk and won't on the free download forum runner app, so, it's an FR issue

Delboy
    Just tested it while sitting in Atlanta airport, chilled in hand, not drunk..................... yet and tapatalk shows your error piccy in thumbnail version on tapatalk and won't on the free download forum runner app, so, it's an FR issue
    Yeah, that's what I tried to say to them on the FR Forum - Tapatalk works ok but FR doesn't .

Ah well, enjoy the beer .

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Upgraded the software to 1.6 today and it still does not work on my Android

Delboy
    Upgraded the software to 1.6 today and it still does not work on my Android
    I see the guy replied to you on the FR forum - looks like there's another update required to disable the remote thumbnailer in FR. Don't know when that'll be out though.

Delboy
    Thumbnails working now! This app is very nice to use now, especially on an iPad.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Very strange, i didn't update the software on the NMS server, unless the app has been updated?