Forum Runner iPad app

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    the Boss is working on it though!
    I've requested help from the FR guys, will advise the outcome as soon as possible.

For everyone's info, i have installed the latest plug in, 1.5.3

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore
    Not sure if the pics are being cut off or if that's just the edge of the pic. I'll have a wee look on a proper pc to see if there's any difference.

But, yes, the iPad is absolutely stunning.

I just can't put it down. Lol.

A.
    I can't put it down either. It's the best present I've ever bought my wife .

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man
    I've requested help from the FR guys, will advise the outcome as soon as possible.

For everyone's info, i have installed the latest plug in, 1.5.3
    Thanks Alan, appreciate you doing this.

The more I use this app the more I like it! You can even multi-quote like I'm doing now on it .

Cheers,

Del

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I can't put it down either. It's the best present I've ever bought my wife

Slightly off topic, but my father in law to be did the same thing last Christmas, bought his wife a DSLR even though she has no interest in photography, and bought her an iPad for her birthday earlier this year...clever guy it has to be said lol!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Del, the FR guy says he can log in from his iphone and everything works ok??
    Anyone else with an iPad able to check to see if the problem exists for everyone or is local to Del

Edit: Seemingly if you press home and power you can perform a screenshot on the iPad

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Further info from the FR team, Del, can you get a screenshot of the problem, i appreciate you are on an iPad, so, perhaps you'll have to take a photograph of the screen, then send it to me

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Further info from the FR team, Del, can you get a screenshot of the problem, i appreciate you are on an iPad, so, perhaps you'll have to take a photograph of the screen, then send it to me
    How's this Alan?

Delboy
    Meant to say it is the same on my iPhone too, so it's not just an iPad issue.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Thanks Del, i've sent it to their support guy

Delboy
    Any update on this Alan? It seems strange that Tapatalk shows the thumbnails ok but Forum Runner doesn't.

Thanks,

Del

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Any update on this Alan? It seems strange that Tapatalk shows the thumbnails ok but Forum Runner doesn't.

Thanks,

Del
    Sorry Del, no communication from them at all, perhaps you could try joining their forums and adding a comment to this thread