Wiper Problem

Car
    F56 Cooper
    So after driving about Kirsten's new S for a while, its became apparent that regardless whether we are moving or standing still, there is no intermittent wiper mode. You can push the stalk down for one wipe, up once it's continuous and up again is fast, there is not intermittent. Surely this is a fault and not some new programming do-da right?

Help from other R56 S (late 2007) onwards owners would be appreciated!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Press the button on the end of the wiper stalk for intermittent Neil.

I have automatic wipers and there is not an intermittent mode. Pressing the button simply turns the auto wipers on and off.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I have automatic wipers and there is not an intermittent mode. Pressing the button simply turns the auto wipers on and off.
    I should have read that, never realised it was auto wipers Neil was on about. That would make sense now.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I didn't think her new Mini had automatic wipers...hmmmm, we're finding new things in this car everyday!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    If not the Auto you just push it in and away it goes.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Why would you need intermittent when you have auto wipers ?

Think it is either/or.

Neil - I push the button at the end of the stalk for intermittent, then push it again to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Why would you need intermittent when you have auto wipers ?

Think it is either/or.

Neil - I push the button at the end of the stalk for intermittent, then push it again to stop.
    Auto wipers don't always work when you want them to either to often or not enough. If I had a choice I would have had auto lights but not the auto wipers.