Little rascals!

GAJ
    I had just finished washing the car and nipt out to Big W (I know!!):I:I When I got back to the car I noticed some red stuff down the side of the paintwork. While I was looking at that I noticed two [s]wee bastards[/s] little whipper snappers spitting slush puppy or "Sunny D" or whatever sugary additive riddled concoction is popular with the [s]wee bastards[/s] little whipper snappers at the moment over another car parked nearby. :mad::mad::mad:I felt the anger rise inside me and it must have shown as they looked over and bolted!:mad::mad::mad: From now on I'll have to remember to only leave the car unattended in more salubrious carparks.:evil:

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

I had just finished washing the car and nipt out to Big W (I know!!):I:I When I got back to the car I noticed some red stuff down the side of the paintwork. While I was looking at that I npticed two [s]wee bastards[/s] little whipper snappers spitting slush puppy or "Sunny D" or whatever sugary additive riddled concoction is popular with the [s]wee bastards[/s] little whipper snappers at the moment over another car parked nearby. :mad::mad::mad:I felt the anger rise inside me and it must have shown as they looked over and bolted!:mad::mad::mad: From now on I'll have to remember to only leave the car unattended in more slubrious carparks.:evil:
    [s]wee bastards[/s] Hope it came off without leaving any marks?
    Coke/Pepsi contains phosphoric acid which is the same stuff they use in alloy wheel cleaner and you don't want to leave that on paintwork too long!

Linda M
    It's terrible driving around in a car you love to bits 'then' having to park it and worry the whole time you're away !!
    That's what I do anyway

Monsta Mo Mini
    Yet another incident to be used as evidence in my campaign to castrate all schemies at birth. Grrrrrr!:mad::mad: Like david said - good job it wasn't coke.

Julz
    Something similar happened to this guy in Dundee. He'd parked his Ferrari (I know, sounds posh, but he seemed pretty normal, whatever that is!) as the UGC and some little 'whipper snappers' had thrown a chocolate milkshake on the boot/bonnet thing at the back and it had leaked into the engine bay!!!:mad::mad:

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Yet another incident to be used as evidence in my campaign to castrate all schemies at birth. Grrrrrr!:mad::mad: Like david said - good job it wasn't coke.
    I would have done my bit for your campaign (OK, so it wouldn't have been at birth, but better late thn never) if I could have caught them but that bloody Sunny D makes the wee buggers hyperactive - you should have seen them go!

Linda M
    I'm sitting having a right laugh thinking just wait 'til you all have kiddies :evil: