MINI GP pickup on Ebay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yep seen this a lot of dish tho cost ne'er 70k to bulid :o

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

The Dogfather
    30k for what is effectively a cut n’shut - the guy needs a huge dose of reality

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    30k for what is effectively a cut n’shut - the guy needs a huge dose of reality
    Agreed, if he had any sense at all he'd show the inside of the bed as well, for 30k he's never gonna sell that to a normally sane person

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    What makes this worse is the guy wasted 2 GP's creating this abomination !!!

thats horrendous imagine doing that to TWO GPs I hope the guy gets stuck with that abomination for ever because noone else will want it

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Don't think 2 Gp's would be required to do what he's done
    I get where he's coming from as it's his business he is advertising and he didn't want to start with a crashed GP which would involve more, expensive work to achieve a top class finish.
    I actually quite like it...in a wierd kinda way...but he's made it too long in my opinion...would look better if the wheelbase was shorter
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Don't think 2 Gp's would be required to do what he's done
    I get where he's coming from as it's his business he is advertising and he didn't want to start with a crashed GP which would involve more, expensive work to achieve a top class finish.
    I actually quite like it...in a wierd kinda way...but he's made it too long in my opinion...would look better if the wheelbase was shorter
    I agree Gordy but he DID use 2 GP's...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Oh I don’t like that at all, if you want a pick up buy one. Ok they made an original pick up in the classic mini but think he has just wasted a load of cash for something that I presume will handle nothing like a GP.

£30K you got to love a dreamer! I’d love to try to get insurance for it as well.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    He did not use 2 gps what happend I'd he did this to one and it took so long he had to get another to take apart and put back together so he could put that one back together

I know this for fact :)

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon