snow good

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Worst car ever was the Volvo 940 Turbo, think I left it a few times for days about a mile away from the house. Big heavy and rear wheel drive not a good combination totally useless trying to climb a hill.

Its melting a bit here in Glasgow.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

The Dogfather
    We had another 12" last night the snow is now 20" deep and there are 3ft drifts near the entrance to the village

Bad here in Alford too - mail not getting in from Aberdeen, posties stuck in drifts all over the place!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Cooper Coupe...

Hope the picture worked taken on my phone at lunch time in dunblane two miles down the road and no snow worth talking about

Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Is that Dunblane Fi, girl from work has snow up to her door handles of her Astra !!

Yup dunblane saw a red mini left at the side of the road past m&s heading towards the keir roundabout today its another world at dunblane today

Cooper Coupe...

Dunblane is terrible, I've never seen it so bad. The main hill going into Dunblane from Doune has been turned into a single lane with cars parked everywhere! Wobetide anyone that pulls into a gap to let someone past, you'll be there 'til it thaws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Thats a lot worse than what we have had in Glasgow. I see the A9 is shut as well.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Want More BHP!
    Car
    cooper park lane
    1 thing that really gets my back up is people who tail gate in the snow! really pi55es me off!! am no daisy driver but theres always 1 that does it,grrr