Happy New Year..NAAAAT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    so decided to hold a wee party in town for me and a few mates..so I rented a flat in glasgow as the venue..party was in full swing everyone having a good laugh..I nicks out to the car to get something sits in drivers seat..closes the door..BAM!! all this glass hits me! Nice wee bottle of Stella papped right onto my sunroof! I sat and cried!!

Feckin great way to start the New Year! hope the wee bawbag gets bit right in the ass with Karma!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    No way, that sucks big style!! Hope you can get Calvin fixed ASAP mate!! And totally agree, hope the wee git gets what's coming to him!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    cheers man!! its just one thing after another! making me reaaaally want to change now!! :( boo!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartin Martin View Post
    cheers man!! its just one thing after another! making me reaaaally want to change now!! :( boo!!
    Hang in there mate! After having the worst winter in ages in a car, I was super close to throwing in the towel. Went and sat in a few new motors, and realised that A) Everything bar a 4x4 is balls in the winter and B) everything interior wise and driving wise is soooooo boring compared to the Mini!!

I washed both Mini's yesterday and after that realised just how awesome Mini's are and why we buy them in the first place!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Hang in there mate! After having the worst winter in ages in a car, I was super close to throwing in the towel. Went and sat in a few new motors, and realised that A) Everything bar a 4x4 is balls in the winter and B) everything interior wise and driving wise is soooooo boring compared to the Mini!!

I washed both Mini's yesterday and after that realised just how awesome Mini's are and why we buy them in the first place!!
    Firstly Martin totally gutted for you people are such arses. Hope you get sorted asap dude.

Neil brilliant comment and so right mate. Everyone at work said I was crazy spending what I did on a new mini and constantly remind me of what I COULD have had for the same money. I don't care minis rock and have so much more character than other cars.

Car
    I know..but I wouldn't be leaving mini..just feel this ones not mean to be for me! :(

GCA3N
    I know..but I wouldn't be leaving mini..just feel this ones not mean to be for me! :(
    Btw get the police to seize the Capri sun wrapper for forensics.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Btw get the police to seize the Capri sun wrapper for forensics.
    haha no gonnie lie.. that did make me chuckle dude!!

Doug_m
    Sh*t crack dude!

The things you would do if you caught the turd that did it!!! Argh. Jail time? Lol

GCA3N
    haha no gonnie lie.. that did make me chuckle dude!!
    Sorry mate couldn't resist that. These things are so crap but life goes on hey. Hope it gets sorted asap.