2010/11 Snow Pics Thread

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I did mention about using manual and switching off the traction control, but I am told it didn't help. She had to have 3 people push her and when that didn't work, she got a tow....
    And what about when she's in her car?

<<<<<Runs and hides from Lesley.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GCA3N
    Great pics paul.

koolsville
    Not exactly a snow pic, but this was the temp at 6.30 last night in Banchory.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    It was -9 here in Glasgow last night. The snow is back on heavy and there must be six inches out there.

P.S is the usual I-phone cammera a bit dull when taking pic's? It was bright out side but the pics did not look it.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

blowing a blizzard at Dunblane last night / this morning with the added delight of thunder and lighting last night was good.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Not there yet but if it keeps up till tonight that will be it, all but the 4X4 in my area. Cars have no chance!

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Sorry, still no snow pictures from Oban.
    Cold, dry and sunny :)
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    New sig coming soon

Doune 3pm Sunday.

Anyone else get thunder and lightning last night? I've never seen that before with snow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you stay in Doune??
    Cooper Coupe...