Gran Turismo

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    not had it in much been playing COD but will try and get to it this week and have a practice not to good at this type of game
    New sig coming soon

Ally S
    Thought I was gonna do well with my Alfa Brera in the Italian series but a Stratos turned up and left me for dead. Time for a carbon bonnet lol (saves a whopping 5kg).

Oh, and how twitchy are those Elises on the top gear track!

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    me, zimbo and a few others were online, its a good laugh

sav1903
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    Oh, and how twitchy are those Elises on the top gear track!
    your right there!! plus how slow are the camper vans, took me ages to do that one!

best car, my 910bhp RS6 Advant or Ferrari 458 Italia

Quote Originally Posted by sav1903 View Post
    your right there!! plus how slow are the camper vans, took me ages to do that one!

best car, my 910bhp RS6 Advant or Ferrari 458 Italia
    Yeah those camper vans are slow hey!! think I could have run the lap faster...

910bhp RS6 cool, I've not got anything exotic like that or your Ferrari yet, but I have my 300bhp Cooper S tho and a rather tasty EVO 5 as well , need to earn some money quick so I can get some decent cars and modify them. The 2nd hand garage is awesome place to find some treasures

sav1903
    the way to make easy money is the special races, as you get the prize money for bronze silver and gold combined!
    go kart races are pretty good!

beginner, amateur and professional completed!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I can't find a pickup any where to do the pick up challange
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

betty swollox
    when you get to level 18xp there is an f150 in the second hand garage. alternatively you get a pickup on bronze completion of international A licence

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by betty swollox View Post
    when you get to level 18xp there is an f150 in the second hand garage. alternatively you get a pickup on bronze completion of international A licence
    Thanks for that
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

There have been some really nice cars up for grabs in the used garage but have never had the funds to get them!! trying to get through the specials now, well im trying to be bit of it all together still not too sure about the B-section with your driver!! did 3 races and he made a complete gogs dinner of the first one then breezed through the next 2 so went back to try the 1st one again and he arsed it up AGAIN!! useless git!!