Gran Turismo

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Doug_m
    Do the 'seasonal events' upto 2 million credits on these races. Im sitting with a decent selection of cars and 4.5mill in the bank

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by dug13889 View Post
    Do the 'seasonal events' upto 2 million credits on these races. Im sitting with a decent selection of cars and 4.5mill in the bank
    Yeh I done them too, got my self about similar to you mate, loads of cash now. Bought a Zonda R and a NASCAR still have 1.8 million left. What level you on, I am nearly at 25 now.

Doug_m
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Yeh I done them too, got my self about similar to you mate, loads of cash now. Bought a Zonda R and a NASCAR still have 1.8 million left. What level you on, I am nearly at 25 now.
    Cant exactly remember atm. About 27 i think...
    I did add you on the ps3 but you havent accepted. Can check out eachothers status which is pretty cool.
    Get to see whos who of gran turismo lol

Well heres my pics so far, just to test the water...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R35GT-R.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	2476
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C63AMG.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	2477

Will put more on here when I can next

GCA3N
    Cant exactly remember atm. About 27 i think...
    I did add you on the ps3 but you havent accepted. Can check out eachothers status which is pretty cool.
    Get to see whos who of gran turismo lol
    Not been on that bit will have a look today.

Ally S
    Oh yeah, thats insane the amount of money you can get from those events. I wondered why people had so much money and higher levels than me with less completion. I've just gone up 4 levels.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    Oh yeah, thats insane the amount of money you can get from those events. I wondered why people had so much money and higher levels than me with less completion. I've just gone up 4 levels.
    bonus level 5, last track, (you need a touring car though) £2,000,000 for 1st place, awesome.

Doug_m
    Bought the astra touring car and it kicked ass :)

When u start the race you are 1minute behind race leader and think itl be hard to beat!
    In the end i had a 15-20 second lead !! Result!

GCA3N
    Bought the astra touring car and it kicked ass :)

When u start the race you are 1minute behind race leader and think itl be hard to beat!
    In the end i had a 15-20 second lead !! Result!
    I bought the merc one and tbh I lapped upto the 9th place car. You can cut the last tight bend knocks loads off your time.

I bought the ABT TT for that race... Am now nudging level 29