Gran Turismo

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Pretty sure I used the Lamborghini countach did have to mod it though.

On another note I just completed the japanese car challenge on expert. Bought a GT-R then spent £200,000 plus on modding it, what a car I think it's one of my favs now.
    Thats what I was thinking I was going to have to do but had wanted to spend the moneys on something else.

Greig thats you added.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Well I finally won my Veyron yesterday... and it came in a minging silver/lemon yellow combo, and was IMMEDIATELY shipped off to the paint shop for a full respray in a respectible colour, then off to be suitably tuned will post pics once I have got a decent pic to do so

baptie
    Well I finally won my Veyron yesterday...
    How do you win it?

Quote Originally Posted by baptie View Post
    How do you win it?
    You have to complete the "GRAN TURISMO CHAMPIONSHIP" in top spot.

I think (from memory) it is in the 2nd from top category in Spec-A and is the bottom right race. It is 5 races in a row, BUT make sure you click the championship and not the individual races, and bare in mind you will be up against the likes of the tuned/raceing skylines, supras, FTOs etc. I did mine in my tuned 458 Italia and managed to get Gold in all 5 races, just. I wouldn't even think about doing these races in an un-tuned car those guys are all pumping out big BHP...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    You have to complete the "GRAN TURISMO CHAMPIONSHIP" in top spot.

I think (from memory) it is in the 2nd from top category in Spec-A and is the bottom right race. It is 5 races in a row, BUT make sure you click the championship and not the individual races, and bare in mind you will be up against the likes of the tuned/raceing skylines, supras, FTOs etc. I did mine in my tuned 458 Italia and managed to get Gold in all 5 races, just. I wouldn't even think about doing these races in an un-tuned car those guys are all pumping out big BHP...
    Well done, I used the 430 scuderia and tunes it to the max. There are a few races you can use the veyron in but it's a tad easy with it.

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    I've hardly tuned any of my cars! it just makes the game too easy

Car
    right i'll be online tonight on GT5

C-knox18 is my psn name

add me then go onto my tab on community and join me through the orange button

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Pretty sure I used the Lamborghini countach did have to mod it though.

On another note I just completed the japanese car challenge on expert. Bought a GT-R then spent £200,000 plus on modding it, what a car I think it's one of my favs now.
    Tried doing it with the countach and its still soild ive tuned the car to the max and cant seem to win. someone want to lend me a better car
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

I've not even unlocked the Expert events yet, so I cant help William...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    What car did people use to do the Historic Racing Car Cup in expert?
    i used a 68 chevy camaro, won it quite easily with it