Gran Turismo

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Ally S
    Best time with the Mclaren 1:09:681

Well I FINALLY managed to complete the whole go-kart challenges in the SPECIAL section on Wednesday, coz that last race is tough!!! one bump/knock from the other guys and your into the barrier and last place... Thank god that ones done now, PPhheewwwwww...

Now gotta get that gold trophy for the combi race done...

Just not a great fan of the McLaren tho and would rather have a Scuderia

By the way has anyone else done the race on the "Circuit De La Sarthe" with the new Lexus LFA? OMG that car is awesome, 215+mph and is amazing, watch the gauges on in car view as well that is brilliant, changes colour as the revs get higher, but the car is BUTT UGLY too

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by baptie View Post
    Gold in the camper is all you need to unlock. kinda apt for on here, camper and all!
    Gold in the camper is ALL you need . My camper van is a plug and I can only manage 9th so far.

I guess I need to change some settings?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Gold in the camper is ALL you need . My camper van is a plug and I can only manage 9th so far.

3rd but a lot of practice.

Ally S
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post

Nah, you just need to be brave into the corners

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    3rd but a lot of practice.
    [QUOTE=Delboy;264031]Gold in the camper is ALL you need . My camper van is a plug and I can only manage 9th so far.

I guess I need to change some settings? [/QUOTE

Finally won last night butmust have had about 40 attempts. It's all about getting past as many as possible in the 1st couple of corners, if you don't have a good start you are best just to start again.

baptie
    Late braking is key, I dont brake at 2nd to last corner it helps loads.
    slipstream work as you have nae oomphhhh.

As Trigger, good start is key. Stick to guy in fronts bumper!

I finally managed to complete the Camper race and got 1st place but it took me AGES and loads and loads of goes and cursing etc before I finally did it!!

The McLaren is like a bigger version of the Lotus Elise, i.e it's very twitchy

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I finally managed to complete the Camper race and got 1st place but it took me AGES and loads and loads of goes and cursing etc before I finally did it!!

well done mate, a very hard task.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post

Well done! Fifth is my best so far - it is VERY annoying .