Gran Turismo

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Ally S
    The C4 WRC on the special event has stupid turbo lag. Its crazy, so hard to keep the speed up out of the corners.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    The C4 WRC on the special event has stupid turbo lag. Its crazy, so hard to keep the speed up out of the corners.
    I am finding that too, can't even get to a bronze time.

GCA3N
    does no one organise NMS races?

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Ive tried :( but only had zimbo online

Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    its not turbo lag, sounds like your changing gear when its hitting the limiter and its not max'd out the gear as its just spinning the wheels

Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Pics of your times or it DIDN'T HAPPEN
    Last edited by Knox18; 9th December 2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: fixed pic size

Car
    and that is in arcade mode...... if i bought one in gt mode and tuned it, it would easily break the minute barrier

Ally S
    pretty sure its lag as the boost guage drops away before picking up again. Gonna try manual and see it I can counter it

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Finaly got one
    Woohoo, you finally managed to find one , wot you get, wot you get??? Now you'll find them everywhere just like I have

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I had a session with Knoxy, the one and only time I've tried online. It's a strange (to me) way of getting it sorted to race, other online games are much MUCH easier to invite friends etc into the games compared to this thing!! dont ask me why, it just is

Quote Originally Posted by Knox18 View Post
    and that is in arcade mode...... if i bought one in gt mode and tuned it, it would easily break the minute barrier
    Well done on that time Chris, so lets get this right now, It's:

Car: McLaren MP12, all aids off EXCEPT ABS on setting 1
    Track: Top Gear Circuit
    Mode: Arcade

is that right Chris?

Will try that once I can finally unlocjk the TG Circuit, still having loads of trouble doing those races in the Combi and the Elise'

baptie
    Will try that once I can finally unlocjk the TG Circuit, still having loads of trouble doing those races in the Combi and the Elise'
    Gold in the camper is all you need to unlock. kinda apt for on here, camper and all!

Car
    ive found a slightly easier way of getting us online

i need to set up a room through "community" and then i click on "my lounge" and then set up the room that way.

any of my friends can then click on "my lounge" and it should show my lobby! :)

we should all make up skype accounts ( i do this for Black op's )

its much clearer than talking over the psn and its easier for directing people than having to type out essays on the PS controller

my skype is chris.knox83

and zimbo thats correct :) get that camper race won! its easy!

Ally S
    Gold in the camper... ahh. I though I had Gold but I guess not.

I just put Soft Racing tyres on my Ferrari 430 and oh my god what a difference.