Gran Turismo

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Ally S
    GTR M3 for me. Didn't cut the corners though :)

Anyone know what cars can be race tuned?

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    when we getting a race online then!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

euan
    If you login to GT5 at the moment, up until the 17th October i think i read, to celebrate Vettel's championship everyone is being gifted the X2010 Vettel edition.

It's almost un-driveable but very, very fast!

Yip got it and the 5,000,000 credits into the bank balance bringing me up to 20,000,000 now

I agree it's an extremely difficult car to get to grips with!!

euan
    I'm trying to do it on the control pad, is a wheel easier?

The turn in just defies belief in it, I can handle the straight line speed but it's knowing when to turn in with it as you seem to be able to turn in REALLY late with it and still not need tons of lock.

Euan I dont have a wheel, just my controller. It took me ages to do it but I kept giving it a go and eventually did it think I got the gold in 1:21 or 1:22 something or other (dont want to try that again)

rumours of gran turismo 6 this december,if gt5 is anything to go by it will be constantly delayed

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Im a huge GT fan and cant wait for 6 to come out but as you have said Bullet I hope they dont drag the relese of this out. GT6 is roumored to have 200 cars more than 5, I jope they arent rubbish like old MX5's etc like what 5 has i want more upto date cars.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz