Additional guages

Nick
    Anyone fitted additional guages (i.e. boost guage) to their mini?

I saw some cool guages on www.promini.com and fancy some although i do not know how difficult these would be to fit.

Also saw a really cool looking induction kit on this iste, although not sure if it would be exceptionally noisy as I dont fancy too much noise!

Julz
    I've got water temp. and boost gauges, but they're still sitting in their box and have been since about november!! Mainly cause I fancy the Cool New ones, but also cause I can't find anyone to fit them!!:(

Nick
    Hi Julz

what do the fancy new ones look like?

I am not really DIY inclined myself so i would be in the same position as you, buy them and find someone to fit them!!

Let me know if you do find someone and I will purchase a set!

Julz
    The Cool New guages fit into the air vents at either side of your centre console, whether it be the speedo/sat nav/chrono thingy!!

Fontal
    Take a look at there demo car videos the silver one with the turbo (dump valve )I WANT ONE

Nick
    yes i had a look at that video too, seems pretty fast, onboard shots are quite good!

I want the chrome induction kit, I reckon it will be too loud for my liking though!