Abu Dhabi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I wanted Webber to win GUTTED, (I bet he is more gutted than me though)

New sig coming soon

what a result I didn't care who won anyone but that dick Alonso anyway Vettel is a young lad he deserved it.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    +1

What about Alonso shaking his fist at Petrov - what a plonker!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Alonso showed what a petulant prick he really is by his gesture to Petrov, he's obviously forgotten that drivers in non Ferrari cars aren't obliged to pull over for him.

Alonso you're a disgrace to the sport and the heritage of Ferrari
    I missed that thanks to the crap USA coverage, so, hopefully Ferrari will get rid of him now that they know he can't drive

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Got back in and seen the last ten laps, I know some of the drivers but I’ve never really followed F1.

I don’t like it when they cheat ( Sorry Team Orders) and I think it was the Ferrari team was it not that done that, cant remember but seen that clip a few times when the radio comes on and says “ someone is faster do you understand, sorry”. And if I’m correct Red Bull supported both its drivers and let them fight it out as it should be.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    +1

I know Del I mean what was he wanting everyone in front of him to move out the way to win. Idiot.

Car
    2004 works s
    im dissapionted about the end result today bad team decision i thought!!as for the new champion well done!!thankgod it wasnt webber or the mclaren boys so all in all not to bad a day afterall,FERRARI need to find a new 2nd driver as massa is not the same after that accident!!.well probably get Vettel for next year as our second driver!!anyway guys its been fun.

The Dogfather
    Sorry but Massa is not the same driver due to team orders and favouritism to Alonso. As for Vettel being 2nd driver, its not going to happen, in case you've forgotten Alonso can't hack it when he gets a young talented driver in the same car as him.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Sorry but Massa is not the same driver due to team orders and favouritism to Alonso. As for Vettel being 2nd driver, its not going to happen, in case you've forgotten Alonso can't hack it when he gets a young talented driver in the same car as him.
    well said
    New sig coming soon

yup I saw that during the highlights (had to work today so missed the race but watched the highlights tonight tho), I think Petrov gestured back what Alonso should do that was SO FUNNY. Alonso showing his TRUE colours once again!!!

Well done to Vettel, as others have said not my choice but for me it was anyone but Alonso.

Alonso showed what a petulant prick he really is by his gesture to Petrov, he's obviously forgotten that drivers in non Ferrari cars aren't obliged to pull over for him.

Alonso you're a disgrace to the sport and the heritage of Ferrari
    good post Ferrari has a great heritage in motorsport and they made a huge mistake taking Alonso on, all he is going to do is tarnish the great name of Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I know Del I mean what was he wanting everyone in front of him to move out the way to win. Idiot.
    Yup Alonso thinks hes gods gift to F1, and that everyone should move out of his holynesses (spelling?) way when ever they see him coming...

Really gutted for Webber, and CONGRATULATIONS to Sebastian, both of the RB guys deserved to win the title this year because they were both awesome this year apart from a few ummm mishaps lol

Really P!SSED I couldn't see the race live tho.

Bring on 2011
    Last edited by zimbo; 14th November 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Car
    2004 works s
    sorry got to disagree massa isnt good enough to be at ferrari proved it second half of the season!!as for young talented driver dont you mean crazy and reckless as proved yesterday knocking out camera in bolard bye the way any repercussions on this incident havnt heard??