Just a thought !!!

R7 ETH
    http://www.italianjob.com/what.htm
    I think the above is just for the classic mini, however maybe we could do the same for the new one. Just a thought. What do you lot think ???

The Dogfather
    No there's some new minis in the gallery. Would be interested in taking part in something like this....

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by R7 ETH

http://www.italianjob.com/what.htm
    I think the above is just for the classic mini, however maybe we could do the same for the new one. Just a thought. What do you lot think ???
    My brother has done the IJ run a few times in a classic and is going in a new MINI Cooper S this year - anyone want to sponsor him ( for kids charity) or buy raffle tickets let me know please. - Details at his website

Car
    Mini Cooper
    This is a great event that has been happening for years and they seem to welcome new Minis. I thought about doing it in my classic but the cost a very high. £500 entry fee plus hotel, food & drink, and petrol costs and each car is expected to earn £1500 for charity. HUGE respect to people who have done it. You usually get a good write up of their adventure in the Mini mags.

Wul
    They also have an affiliation with an italian vineyard and you can get "italian job" wine with the mini logo on the label - crackin drop of plonk that you used to be able to get in Viccy wines but sadly no more - only a selection of restaurants sell it now and buying direct from the website themselves :)

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

They also have an affiliation with an italian vineyard and you can get "italian job" wine with the mini logo on the label - crackin drop of plonk that you used to be able to get in Viccy wines but sadly no more - only a selection of restaurants sell it now and buying direct from the website themselves :)
    If anyone wants some of the plonk, then I'm sure my brother will be bringing some back - he is looking for some sponsorship:)