Autumn Lakes Trip - lots of photos, comments good and bad welcome....

Threaded View

The Dogfather
    One of the advantages of having a motorhome is that when you visit a place like the lakes you can be there first thing in the morning and late in the evening. This weekend we decided to get the dogs away from the fireworks and spent 2 nights away. The weather was perfect for photos.....

I thought I'd share, I'm really trying to get better so welcome peoples' thoughts on what works and what doesn't in these photos.

Sorry if they are a bit all over the place
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 8th November 2010 at 09:49 PM.

Posting Permissions