Autumn Lakes Trip - lots of photos, comments good and bad welcome....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Dogfather
    One of the advantages of having a motorhome is that when you visit a place like the lakes you can be there first thing in the morning and late in the evening. This weekend we decided to get the dogs away from the fireworks and spent 2 nights away. The weather was perfect for photos.....

I thought I'd share, I'm really trying to get better so welcome peoples' thoughts on what works and what doesn't in these photos.

Sorry if they are a bit all over the place
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 8th November 2010 at 09:49 PM.

GCA3N
    totally blown away by those pics Paul, utterly stunning mate.

The Dogfather
    Thanks for that, I've still got a lot to learn but I know there are some experienced photographers on here who might be able to pass on some tips

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Thanks for that, I've still got a lot to learn but I know there are some experienced photographers on here who might be able to pass on some tips
    To be honest mate if u keeping posting pics like that it's you that will be getting asked for advice.

Drifter
    Excellent Photo's - Looks like you had an Excellent Weekend as well, Would be hard to pick a favourite if I had to...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Very nice, I like no7, and the rowing boats one especially.

Cant beat getting away and taking a few pic's.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post

All of them are absolutely stunning pics.

The two I've re-posted above stand out for me and are picture postcard quality.

Any HDR post work gone on?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

The Dogfather
    No HDR work done i.e. as in taking two shots, however the photos were taken in RAW format and then I used aperture to process them.

I'm glad you liked the boats though as that was Jackie's shot, I think its the best photo she's ever taken.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You'll be giving us advice Paul, great shots

baptie
    most of the water ones Derwentwater?
    I have a few shots of Bathenswaite from the shore line.

Great shots, looks nippy cald though!