Newbie Aberdeen Area

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nick
    Hi all,
    Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Nick,live in Aberdeen, I have just ordered a Works Cooper S. Taking delivery of it at the end of this month - cant wait!

Hope to speak to you all later...

Nick

Welcome aboard Nick, good to see another member in the Aberdeen area. If you see me around give us a wave (electric blue Cooper S with UJ wing mirrors).

Pop over to the newminiscotland store and order your car sticker, so you can install it as soon as you get your car

Julz
    Shame you won't have your new car in time for Cullen!!:disapprove: Not long for you now though and we'll hopefully see you on a mini adventure soon!!

Nick
    Yes cant wait to get it on the road. Wow I dodnt realise the new mini had such a fan club. I used to own a Lotus Elise but sold it for the mini, the Lotus guys are always having meets and track days. Good to see Mini owners are equally keen!

Julz
    Awwww dinnae say that!! I opted for my mini over an Elise, but I still want one (one day I suppose, so where did I leave that lottery ticket??)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome to NMS Nick - you're our 500th member!

Woo Hoo - we have hit the magic 500, does he get a prize MMM

Nick
    yes whats my prize?!?..

I was told this works cooper s is faster in a straight line than my old Elise,and almost as fun to drive, I hope it is, I have gone and bought one and havnt even had a test drive!!

Nick

quote:Originally posted by Nick

I have gone and bought one and havnt even had a test drive!!
    Dont worry Nick, u will love it

<---- Nick after driving his S works for 5 mins

seany
    hi nick, i have the works and you wont be sorry, sorry you cant join us on the cullen run, but there is a club stand at the scottish mini weekend on 7th and 8th aug at perth. you are welcome along and put names to face.