Accessories web sites

Sorry, starting a few threads today - that what happens when you get your first mini!

I am looking at getting some accessories and am trying to find decent websites I can trust. I have found the following so far, any others people could recommend:-

New Mini Stuff (obviously)
    Mini Genuine Parts
    My Beautiful Mini

Thanks

Trigger

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I would stay away from mini genuine parts.... Their real name is minisport, just ask Gismo about them

lohen and gtt do good products

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    There's a dealership on ebay that post a variety of parts at pretty good prices.

MINI Genuine Parts have given me great service for parts, just don't give them your car.

Also there is a dealer on Total Mini (woodmans) Guy Chris is spot with advice and does discount

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    There's a dealership on ebay that post a variety of parts at pretty good prices.

MINI Genuine Parts have given me great service for parts, just don't give them your car.

Also there is a dealer on Total Mini (woodmans) Guy Chris is spot with advice and does discount
    Thanks - any idea of the name of the dealer on ebay?

Drifter
    Hi Trigger

Here's a few websites that might be of use to you as I've got them bookmarked,

The only one I have dealt with is Mike at newministuff and would recommend him as what I ordered was sent out same day and received next morning...

www.newministuff.com

Other members might have used the following websites and may give you feedback regarding their use...

www.minidesigns.biz
    www.bmminiparts.com
    www.mstyle.co.uk
    www.mybeautifulmini.com
    www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/Car-Parts
    www.magnetizedmini.com