Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    What a joke, let them race ffs

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    it was pants

Your both correct , and to think I got up early to watch that before work!!! was gutted for the Red Bull guys tho, Webber doesn't make mistakes that often and this one cost him dearly!! and Vettel did awesome the whole race and was SO UNLUCKY to lose the engine like that, gifting that fud in the red car the win . Was Button even in that race? think Hamilton did ok as well. Hopefully next year the circuit will be rubbered in and we will have a much better race

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    yep only got to see the high lights as was out at andys run but that was short and sweet as the rest of you have said was pants
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well I have to say that I thought the track on a dry day looks like a decent track, plenty places for some overtaking and that's what we want really! I didn't think the race was that bad to be honest, and it was a shame that it takes rain again to give us some action in F1!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Delboy
    The race was a bit of a farce . If it weren't for the various crashes it would have been a total bore .

Bummed for Webber though .

The Dogfather
    I'm hoping Alonso needs a replacement engine soon

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    I'm hoping Alonso needs a replacement engine soon
    +1

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    +1
    The way this season has been, it has to happen in Brazil, would really spice up the last race! (which, for me has to be in Brazil and not at a Ferrari theme park in the middle east)

Car
    2004 works s
    Read it and weap boys!!!!alonso has no match abu dabi or brazil doesnt make any difference were gonny win this as predicted lol lol yee haa forza scuderia ferrari