i would love this mini

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Thats a decent enough shout considering how long and pumped your GP is. Plus as we've said previously about Craig having a Punto as a run-around, when you then get back into your GP, will make it feel even more special.

I only have an S and even I think to myself how i'd love a 'softer' car from time to time, instead of finding every bump in Aberdeen...god knows how you manage to cope with your ass dragging along the ground!
    Agreed Neil a daily run around is nice if you can afford it. I decided last week though the car is being left at home from now on. No more long drives upto aberdeen. It's train time. Seems pointless and all I do is worry about it (obviously not so much when it's at Ben's....I think)

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Agreed Neil a daily run around is nice if you can afford it. I decided last week though the car is being left at home from now on. No more long drives upto aberdeen. It's train time. Seems pointless and all I do is worry about it (obviously not so much when it's at Ben's....I think)
    Yeah, not that you find out through a cheeky picture that it is now facing the other way or anything

As for the train, that is a good shout. Also means you can just relax, and you don't have to put miles on the clock, or worry about stone chips etc!! And you can have a bev too!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Also means you can just relax, and you don't have to put miles on the clock, or worry about stone chips etc!! And you can have a bev too!!
    Defo I know it means another night away as I will miss my boat but there are more positives than negatives, also not forgetting the £700 a year boat fares:

Car
    F56 Cooper
    And petrol, bet that costs a pretty penny, or does your company give you something towards that?
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    And petrol, bet that costs a pretty penny, or does your company give you something towards that?

Cost for driving: boat £70, petrol £70, Parking normally at speedbird: £42, 4000k miles a year so then there's tyres, running cost etc etc. So even at a rough estimate on the low side say £200-£220 a month, I get £69 (2ns class rail fare) I don't compain though how many get travelling expences for their journey to work.