2011 NMS calender orders

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Delboy
    So Rob, are the calendars not going to happen now?

It would be good to get them before the start of the new year, if they're getting made at all.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    sorry guys been snowed under at work and not had time to get them orderd
    and now with all this snow we have had i am supper busy at work as not been able to get places !!!!!!!

i am realy sorry

Stoney !!

i will see if i can look in to this at the weekend but looks like i will be working all weekend again !!!
    dell if you want to take this on and see if you can get them in time be my geust as i know from work i am still wating on stuff orederd and sent over 2 weeks agow now so i realy doubt i would get them in time

plus i tend to be working mad hours and check in on the site on my phone most of the time at the moment all the pics are on the site and i can also email you them if you want

Stoney
    New sig coming soon

Delboy
    No, I don't want to take this on. I only asked if you were getting them made before the new year, which I didn't think was an unreasonable enquiry for a calendar.

From your response, it would seem that they won't be.