Need a new windscreen.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linda M
    Darn, went to the dealers today about the crack in Daisy's windscreen and they've told me I need a new one :(

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Warranty????????????????????????????????????

Linda M
    Good question John, I'm going to check into that :)

Resident old yin.
    Linda,
    Remeber your insurance will have preferred fixers where you'll only pay a small excess. If you let the dealer do it there will be a max they'll pay out.

Use your charms and gently remind the dealer how good a customer you are and you should get it under warranty though.

Resident old yin.
    Linda,
    Remeber your insurance will have preferred fixers where you'll only pay a small excess. If you let the dealer do it there will be a max they'll pay out.

Use your charms and gently remind the dealer how good a customer you are and you should get it under warranty though.

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

Linda,Remeber your insurance will have preferred fixers where you'll only pay a small excess. If you let the dealer do it there will be a max they'll pay out. Use your charms and gently remind the dealer how good a customer you are and you should get it under warranty though.
    Gee, Thanks Guys :) With Willie not being here I don't think of the warranty/insurance stuff, must be the blonde thing. Mindyou it has it's uses on the charm front

My minds been scrambled into a pulp the past few days, I think we've got serious interest in our house and I've been having to deal with estate agents/lawyers/surveyors etc and it 'all' happened the day Willie went away :clown:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Apart from the obvious, us blokes have got our uses

Bonnie Scotland

WFC
    Linda my cooper has had a crack in the windscreen for 10 months- it adds character!!!

Resident old yin.
    Saw a sticker on a petrol pump this morning. Autoglass will fix a chick/crack less than the size of a £ coin for free.

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

Saw a sticker on a petrol pump this morning. Autoglass will fix a chick/crack less than the size of a £ coin for free.
    Funny Ken, I had the yellow pages out last night and found an Autoglass advert and there's one in Stirling so I think I'll pop through cos I'd rather not have to get a new windscreen after only 4 months :)