MINI WRC Revealed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Anything in particular Baz as IMO it looks nothing like ANYTHING from the past
    Me nolikey
    I admit it looks quite mean from the front......but......the whole car.....its just so BIG
    Was just meaning the red and white livery and the number 37. Thought it was good of them to make reference to the Monte carlo

Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Looks a bit cumbersome and disproportionate in a way if im honest! Obviously the only thing that this and the road car have in common is the body pretty much, but just looks heavy and will handle like a turkey!
    Looks like it handles well from the trial vids on youtube

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, i wasn't meaning that it actually will handle badly, as obviously there is no way a bad handling car would enter into the WRC, what I mean is compared to the C4 of old that has dominated, and the new DS3, they are much smaller and look like they'd get through a forest better than the size of the Countryman! Does that make sense, it was more how it looked than actually handling?
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Sorry.. apart from the front (me likey!) it looks like a chavved up delivery van...

..and that's a shame!

koolsville
    I could live with one them on the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Sorry.. apart from the front (me likey!) it looks like a chavved up delivery van...

..and that's a shame!
    you just dont like it coz you'd need a ladder to get into the car... I think it looks great from the front and the back, then you look at it from the side and its OMG!! but I think this car will only be used until the 3 door version comes out then that will be the car they use in the WRC say from 2012 onwards (IMHO)

Wul
    On the WRC prog on Sat, they had a very small section showing the car in action - never had the same paint job etc, but was looking good on the gravel. Only problem MINI will have is the weight comparison of the Countryman compared to the Fiesta and DS3 that Ford and Citroen are running next year.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Wul View Post
    compared to the Fiesta and DS3 that Ford and Citroen are running next year.
    .....the MINI looks like a barge GOD that Fiesta looks good tho....I'd have one of those over the countryman any day of the week....looks awesome
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wul View Post
    On the WRC prog on Sat, they had a very small section showing the car in action - never had the same paint job etc, but was looking good on the gravel. Only problem MINI will have is the weight comparison of the Countryman compared to the Fiesta and DS3 that Ford and Citroen are running next year.
    Thats what I was trying to get at by saying it looks like it will handle like a turkey!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Wul
    Lol, too subtle! :o)

Wul
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    .....the MINI looks like a barge GOD that Fiesta looks good tho....I'd have one of those over the countryman any day of the week....looks awesome
    So.....you like the look of the Fiesta Gordy?

Check THIS out then!