singapore 2010

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Car
    2004 works s
    great race today guys Alonso showed what he's made of.another blunder by hamilton .vettel and webber well done im happy with massa too so all in all great race

A well deserved win by Alonso.

At least Crombers will be happy
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    yep good race and i would not say blunder just unlucky and imo webber could have given him a bit more space
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    yep good race and i would not say blunder just unlucky and imo webber could have given him a bit more space
    Webber ROCKS!!!!

Yup great race today and in a great location.

baptie
    Webber and Kubica were showing how its done.

I lept off the couch as Hamilton got nudged, hate his driving style. Far to agressive and it shows.

Would love to see Kubica get a drive for another team, he has a great driving style.

Enjoyed the Forum, Eddie cracks me up

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Webber ROCKS!!!!
    i never said he did not im not a lewis fan
    New sig coming soon

The Dogfather
    Hamilton's crash was a pure racing incident, most driver's would have flinched and he'd have been through, not Webber though to his credit.

Hamilton had to try to get past it was his only chance of getting clawing some points back on Webber and you can't blame Lewis for trying, he's a racer and a bloody good one. When you look at the footage Lewis was clearly ahead when he turned in but Webber had nowhere to go, I'm surprised both cars didn't suffer punctures. It was just good racing from both drivers.

Alonso had a great race very consistent, he's stands a very good chance of winning the championship as he's coming into form when he needs it most. Hate him with a passion though.....

Looks like Hamilton chances are gone unless the big upgrade delivers, they couldn't use it due to reliability. If its not going to go to a British driver then I hope Webber wins it. ABA
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 26th September 2010 at 08:25 PM.

baptie
    On the forum they shown a shot of Webbers front NS wheel, tyre of the rim.
    Very Jammy to finish

The Dogfather
    Maybe that luck will bring him the championship, who knows