Highland and Island Tour Reccie - Photos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Fantastic you got the weather Paul and the pictures are stunning, love the Dog’s on the beach. Like myself last week its great being part of the Mini crowd but also nice to do a run yourself and stop when ever you fancy for a quick Pic.

I’m thinking next year after Thurso if the weather good to retrace the trip and do a few Camping nights at Applecross just to have the time to go down to beaches etc and take the place in more.

It’s the Outer Hebrides next then. My friend did it last year and mostly wild parked as it were right next to some stunning beaches. Most of the time it was him, the wife and the kid and dog and there own Beach in the morning in his huge Merc Camper Van.

Glad you all enjoyed yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Glencoe 2, You can see the footpath on the left hand side that leads into the lost valley.
    This is where Rob Roy used to hide the cattle he rustled.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hidden.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	2227

Rain the whole way up and the way back but it was still a great Walk and the Mist made it more
    forbidding
    Last edited by Stewart; 9th September 2010 at 11:02 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Drifter
    Excellent Photo's of stunning scenery that proves one thing - Why go else where, when all this is on our doorstep...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSco View Post
    Excellent Photo's of stunning scenery that proves one thing - Why go else where, when all this is on our doorstep...
    Did you see the rain

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Great photos

Glencoe 2, You can see the footpath on the left hand side that leads into the lost valley.
    This is where Rob Roy used to hide the cattle he rustled.
    Don't say my great uncle* was a cattle thief

* - may not be entirely true but I am descended from a kinsman of his

I have to say I'm really looking forward to this. When you see it so crisp and clear there is not better place on earth.

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Did you see the rain
    Looked at the Photo's again and I definitely don't see a rain cloud in sight... and if it wasn't for the rain we wouldn't have such stunning scenery...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex from NM View Post
    Don't say my great uncle* was a cattle thief

* - may not be entirely true but I am descended from a kinsman of his

I have to say I'm really looking forward to this. When you see it so crisp and clear there is not better place on earth.

Good Company then as I'm a Wallace and I do mean Wallace the Big man himself.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    Looks absolutely stunning, seriously thinking about doing this Mini run now!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Amber View Post
    shouldn't think about it, get on it, you won't regret it trully epic weekend.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok, who is the mystery man who keeps locking threads????

Edit: Unlocked...............again

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Amber View Post
    Amber it’s a very relaxed run and if you've not driven up the west coast then its going to blow you away if we get the weather. Every year its been that wee bit different with the same core roads and it should be interesting going on the Ferry.