Highland and Island Tour Reccie - Photos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Stunning pics, stunning scenery. Looking forward to this run already.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Pics are coming in at 800 x ??? look stunning as is, should show full size

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Tis gods country indeed

I have always fancied doing such a trip in a motorhome, any pics of the 'van'.
    How many days did you hire as I see Struans in Perth do a 5 day hire up to 30/6 for £375 for a 4 berth.

Just need to convince the Mrs to be, as camping is simply oot of the question

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    cracking pics...!!!

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Tis gods country indeed

I have always fancied doing such a trip in a motorhome, any pics of the 'van'.
    How many days did you hire as I see Struans in Perth do a 5 day hire up to 30/6 for £375 for a 4 berth.

Just need to convince the Mrs to be, as camping is simply oot of the question
    www.admotorhomes.co.uk should be some pics on there, we are now looking at buying a used smaller van as this was a bit big for the Lakes. I bid for it on ebay and got it for £450 for a week, only downside was the £1250 excess on the insurance.

GCA3N
    Paul firstly I hate you that looks amazing and I now wish even more that I was going on this next year.

Properly jealous looks like you guys had a great time. Got to say too those pics are epic what did you shot them with (don't say a camera) they are quite stunning, looks like a bunch of postcards.

It turns out I now have another reason why I can't go to this event.

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Pics are coming in at 800 x ??? look stunning as is, should show full size
    Alan, they should be at 1024 as I resized them to that max, its odd if I look at the pics on here they are resized but if I look at the pics direct or on NM they are the full 1024.

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Paul firstly I hate you that looks amazing and I now wish even more that I was going on this next year.

Properly jealous looks like you guys had a great time. Got to say too those pics are epic what did you shot them with (don't say a camera) they are quite stunning, looks like a bunch of postcards.
    It was shot with a Olympus E420 DSLR 10MP in Raw format

Great photos

Glencoe 2, You can see the footpath on the left hand side that leads into the lost valley.
    This is where Rob Roy used to hide the cattle he rustled.
    Stephen & Allyson

Delboy
    Great photos Paul, really stunning . Looks like you had fantastic weather for the trip - must have been fun in the camper van too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    It was shot with a Olympus E420 DSLR 10MP in Raw format
    That is the camera I have too . I think it is great, plus it is relatively compact for a DSLR. I've not shot in RAW format before - do you think that gives better results or do you prefer it for editing purposes?