Leaving John Clark's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good luck with the new job mate will be sad to see you go but I think you were too good for that place anyway You'll need to let us know what you are away to go and do.

baptie
    As above Davie, Many thanks for all your assistance and Hope the move works out for you.

Doug_m
    Well done in finding a new job, hope it all goes well for you!

Cheers for the friendly service and friendly face when we met a couple weeks ago!

Drifter
    All the Best David and Good Luck in your New Venture for the Future...

Cheers

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Best of luck with your new job

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Best of luck in your new venture David. As others have said, you're service has been excellent in all of my purchases, and even with general enquiries you've been a great help. I know that regardless of whether or not your at JC's, we'll still stay in touch, and thanks again for everything! Good luck mate!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

rawtor51
    Wow , i hope your replacement is good, sounds like they have a lot to live up to

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Thanks to everyone for the comments, it means alot to myself.

For all the years helping or supplying parts, thanks for making it a pleasurable experience.

I will still be around as i am still a MINI owner at the end of the day, but i cant stop being friends cos ive stopped my services.

As for the new job, im out of the motor trade all together, but i have left on good terms with my Manager.

Ill try my best for meets aswell but depending on how busy i am with this warehouse position, coming up to xmas and all

Take care guys and all the best but will see you all as usual

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    All the Best for the future David, and thanks for all the good advice you were kind enough to pass on to me, it was greatly appreciated and VERY useful. I'm picking up my car later today with its new JCW Suspension and your pricing info was excellent, saving me a few hard-earned quid!

Hope to see you at a run in the future.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Jack678
    Best of luck with the new job david! Thanks for all your help recently!