Leaving John Clark's

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Hi guys,

For everyone who has been a customer to myself I regret to inform my departure from John Clark BMW.

I will be leaving 24th September, but I will only be on here the next couple of days finishing up on customer orders that have been ordered.

So.. ill try find a replacement for myself, but if you could for the meantime please contact the dealership.

And for everyone I have got to know over the years, as customers turned into friends, ill not be a stranger and thank you for everything.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Good luck
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Forbes
    On behalf of everyone it has been a pleasure having you as the parts guy on here. You have always helped me and I have been using JCs Tayside because of the great service you have given me. Will keep in touch with you and glad you found a job you wanted.

Cheers again David

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    All the very best in your next venture, your dedication and professionalism was much apprecaited by me, but, more importantly, by the many people who purchased parts from you here on NMS and the general public.

You've mentioned you won't be a stranger and i honestly hope you poke your nose in from time to time and keep us updated.

rawtor51
    All the very best in the future

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    All the very best in your next venture, your dedication and professionalism was much apprecaited by me, but, more importantly, by the many people who purchased parts from you here on NMS and the general public.

You've mentioned you won't be a stranger and i honestly hope you poke your nose in from time to time and keep us updated.
    Well... having a MINI its not going to be a problem haning about

Delboy
    I wish you every success for your next job/venture .

Thanks for your great service to us NMSers!

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    Hi whishing you the best for the future

Car
    R53 GP
    All the best david, been a great help over the years to me

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    All the best mate! Your replacement has a lot to live up to

Hope to see you at a meet or run sometime soon...