"Want that one"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    Just stopped in at our local Mini dealer for a look at the new facelifted models. Really like the look of them. Fell in love with a Cooper S in the showroom, eclipse grey, cream leather heated seats, anthracite roof lining, sat nav, etc etc etc. - I want one!!! ..................Anyone willing to give me £22000.00?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Amber View Post
    Just stopped in at our local Mini dealer for a look at the new facelifted models. Really like the look of them. Fell in love with a Cooper S in the showroom, eclipse grey, cream leather heated seats, anthracite roof lining, sat nav, etc etc etc. - I want one!!! ..................Anyone willing to give me £22000.00?
    i go one then i will have one to
    New sig coming soon

GCA3N
    Sounds nice, no pics?

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Sounds nice, no pics?
    No pics, just popped in while I was waiting on my daughter finishing work, didn't even have my phone with me to take any. Might pop back and get a couple, really was stunning, could just see myself driving around in that! Really liked the new colour too.

GCA3N
    Defo get some pics would like to see it.

Resident old yin.
    I saw a few"facelift" models last week at Peter Vardy. Unfortunately they did not have any on the new colours. For me the facelift looks best in the S. I did not see any huge improvement in the interior, although I did not sit in any of the cars.

I plan on keeping my current S until either the completely new model or maybe buy a late R56S if I can get a large saving on an outgoing model. I know a lot of people were very happy with their end of line R53s.

Having said that, I really like the look of the coupe version which is due out a year from now.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I'll have to pop in and take a look, I think the Console bit looks better in black now, more grown up from the lass play school one I've got.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Doug_m
    I want this one!
    very close to me aswell... not even 1800 miles on it! basically brand new in my eyes

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2000241.htm

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    I'll have to pop in and take a look, I think the Console bit looks better in black now, more grown up from the lass play school one I've got.
    I have to agree, I think the all black dash & steering wheel is an improvement. Looks very mean n moody with the anthracite roof cloth.

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    Quote Originally Posted by dug13889 View Post
    I want this one!
    very close to me aswell... not even 1800 miles on it! basically brand new in my eyes

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2000241.htm

Very nice looking GP, like you say almost brand new condition and mileage