This person bought our leather dash and downtubes which appeared in our recent sale of items stripped out of our red MINI.

The sale and price were agreed by PM on 30th August.

Yesterday, Thursday 2nd September, the goods were delivered by me to a friend of Antihero3000 in Tranent. We were in the Edinburgh area to hand over to Antihero3000 himself but he was unable to make the meet so he asked if we could drop off at his friends house. We were prepared to do this as the sale had gone smoothly and it was only a 40 mile detour from our route.

We have just seen on a thread on MINI Torque that Antihero3000 himself put the same goods up for sale two days before we even delivered them. AT A PROFIT OF £50 OVER WHAT HE PAID US FOR THEM.

Perhaps I'm a bit naive but I didn't think people in the MINI community and especially on NMS in particular would do such a thing to another member.

I accept that antihero3000 has done nothing illegal, but morally this makes me sick.

If he had purchased the goods, then a few days later decided, for whatever reason, they were not for him and put them back up for sale for the same price he paid for them I would not have blinked an eyelid. But it's quite clear to us, we were being used to make a quick buck from, taking advantage of our good nature.

So, a warning to ALL NMS users... You would be well advised to be very careful doing any kind of sale or purchase with this user.

Someone clearly hasn't heard the phrase... "You don't sh!t in your own backyard!"

Absolutely disgusted.

A.