Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    put me down for a defenate maybee please

seany
    add john.

Astrohaggis
    Me too! Me too! Don't forget to add me too!

lightbody
    I'm interested but given the early start, can't possibly commit!

Spacer
    Guys, sorry to have come late to this, but I'd love to turn up, and further more, I live and work at Leu, so not too far to travel! The only thing is that my S is bog standard, and I will also have another job at the airshow, so probably couldn't man my car all day, but it would certainly be there all day. As I have only just moved up north, I hope to see you guys soon!

X30YES
    Its still a Mini
    quote:Originally posted by Spacer

Guys, sorry to have come late to this, but I'd love to turn up, and further more, I live and work at Leu, so not too far to travel! The only thing is that my S is bog standard, and I will also have another job at the airshow, so probably couldn't man my car all day, but it would certainly be there all day. As I have only just moved up north, I hope to see you guys soon!

seany
    astrohaggis added
    spacer added

Kirsty
    Any joy with any info yet seany?? Just know that there will be a lot of organising to do and not much time!! Time is flying by at the mo!!

seany
    i will a better idea after the scotish

Julz
    It looks like a might have to do a Wul on this one!! Robs cousin from Toronto is coming to stay on the friday night and unless he wants an early start and to wander round planes all day saturday, I think I'll we might have to cancel!!:dead: