Bo'ness Hill Climb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Drifter
    Hi

Just thought I would let you know of this and just in case anyone is interested and wanted a day out to the Bo’ness Hill Climb Revival with 90 Cars and 30 Motorbikes from across the UK set to descend on Kinneil Estate on Saturday and Sunday, September 11th and 12th - 2010...

Click on the link for more information... www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    God damn it.....! I am helping my sister in law move house that weekend plus sorting out stuff for the Highland Games the following week Ill get there one day

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I'll be there...............its an awesome weekend if you love old racing cars/bikes I'm sure it was only a fiver last year for the Sunday entry
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

cooperchris
    Sounds like it will be a good weekend.

Might try to persuade the better half to let me go.

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    I'll be there...............its an awesome weekend if you love old racing cars/bikes I'm sure it was only a fiver last year for the Sunday entry
    On looking at the local paper it states the following...

"The Event opens on the Saturday at 09.30 am for practice sessions all day, before racing on Sunday.It costs £10 per day, with accompanied under 14's for Free, Unaccompanied under 14's will not be allowed entry for safety reasons.BCHR urgently need volunteer stewards ( aged over 18 ) to help manage and control spectators over the the weekend in return for Free Entry plus a Lunch Voucher,"

On one of the days, weather permitting will see the last Flying Avro Vulcan Aircraft in the world do a fly past at some point during the weekend...

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Thanks for the heads up Rob regarding the costs
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Rob regarding the costs

Hi

Just giving you an update on the Bo’ness Hill Climb regarding what’s on, all information can be accessed through the Tabs on the page supplied...

www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk/programme

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Good stuff Rob

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    You going Sat, Sun or both BG?

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I'm gonna be there on Sunday only with ma old faither Alan You thinking of coming through