Bo'ness Hill Climb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Drifter
    Good to meet you to Gordon and as you said another face to a name, we would have loved to have met Crombers and his other half and we're sorry we didn't, always next time, but hope you all enjoyed the day...

I'm sorting through my photo's and will add them later, but here's some to enjoy for the moment...

Hope you all had a Great time at the Bo'ness Hill Climb Revival...

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0048.jpg   DSCN0033.jpg   DSCN0370.jpg   DSCN0434.jpg   DSCN0423.jpg  

DSCN0182.jpg   DSCN0314.jpg   DSCN0458.jpg   DSCN0276.jpg   DSCN0389.jpg  

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    When I was standing with Alan and Karen I did keep an eye out for you but you were nowhere to be seen as you say, next time
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Drifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    When I was standing with Alan and Karen I did keep an eye out for you but you were nowhere to be seen as you say, next time
    No problem Gordon. We looked around the Paddock for a little while and watched from the gate at the New Hairpin...

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves...

Drifter
    Video Clip that I found on the internet of The Trice. A 1932 Morgan special. 1100 cc JAP engine. Going up Bo'ness Hill Climb 12th September 2010...