Supercharger Pulley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ayrshire09
    Great help guys gonna take you up on that offer I think Ryan, will probz only be running it for a while without uprated intercooler, hopefully see a decent second hand one on here. How much will I pick up a decent intake for youz think?
    Would be nice if it was quicker than ma Mates remapped Fabia vrs lol thinks it's running about 190bhp,pity it sounds like a taxi.

Cheers, Fraser.

GCA3N
    Hey ryan sounds amazing. love that supercharger whine. However am I being an old fart by saying is it wise showing a car going 130mph on a forum, obviously unless it was from that visit you had to Germany a while back

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrshire09 View Post
    Would be nice if it was quicker than ma Mates remapped Fabia vrs lol thinks it's running about 190bhp,pity it sounds like a taxi.

Cheers, Fraser.
    I sold my Cooper S and bought an Ibiza FR TDi. Same engine as vRS. I got it remapped and I think they're all roughly about 180bhp after remap, even with PD160 intake.

Trust me, the Cooper S will be faster! A remapped PD130 is as fast to 100 as a Civic Type R, and your Cooper S will be faster than a type r after your pulley

Ayrshire09
    Nice one here's hoping, just gotta bite the bullet and get maself an intercooler.

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Hey ryan sounds amazing. love that supercharger whine. However am I being an old fart by saying is it wise showing a car going 130mph on a forum, obviously unless it was from that visit you had to Germany a while back
    Haha greig that wasn't my car

It's a guy off of Mini Torque down south

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
    Haha greig that wasn't my car

It's a guy off of Mini Torque down south
    It's ok Ryan I am pullin yer chain mate.