naming your car.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Delboy
    Greig, I realise that you must be very excited about collecting your new car tomorrow, and that you probably can't settle so are a bit bored and hyper at the same time. But you have now reached a new low in Crappy Thread Topics with this one .

And don't name your new car , please.

I find 'The Mini' a perfectly acceptable name for mine.

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Greig, I realise that you must be very excited about collecting your new car tomorrow, and that you probably can't settle so are a bit bored and hyper at the same time. But you have now reached a new low in Crappy Thread Topics with this one .

And don't name your new car , please.

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    My wife named our Cooper "Alice".

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Well my cars all have had names - James, Blossom, Daisy, Hamish, Humphrey, Specy and now Dougall - all because it just felt like the right name for them. But then I am female.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

I call all the cars we've owned the same name which is MY CAR.
    Cooper Coupe...

I don't think I'm gay but every car we have had has had a name.....and we put a graphic on the side to let everyone know. Current cars are "Daisy Too", "Bluebell", the "Old Man's Car and the "Dagenham Dustbin".
    "Daisy Too" even has a nickname......"The beast"
    Previous Minis have been, Daisy, Poppy, Marsha, Black Betty, Captain Scarlet, The Works Van, Heather (Lucky White Heather), Daisy Two and Bluebell
    Sad, of course we are, but it's easier to describe.........
    "Mom. where the hell are the keys for The Dustbin.......

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    I don't think I'm gay but every car we have had has had a name.....and we put a graphic on the side to let everyone know. Current cars are "Daisy Too", "Bluebell", the "Old Man's Car and the "Dagenham Dustbin".
    "Daisy Too" even has a nickname......"The beast"
    Previous Minis have been, Daisy, Poppy, Marsha, Black Betty, Captain Scarlet, The Works Van, Heather (Lucky White Heather), Daisy Two and Bluebell
    Sad, of course we are, but it's easier to describe.........
    "Mom. where the hell are the keys for The Dustbin.......
    Quite right Malcolm

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well mine is called Roxy. The wife named it. I wanted to call it Stella, as in the new Italian Job, Stella drove the red one, but she decided that wasn't cool. I never normally name cars, but for some strange reason, it has stuck with this one! Possibly works purely because no two mini's are alike, and as such, take on a bit of a personality!

**oh hang on, in standing on something, must be the gay card I dropped**
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Fairy
    The guy I bought my GP from said he was called "Gerry the GP"