Anyone done the R56 Channel reverse?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    I was a tad cynical when I read this but sun was out today and I though what the heck I'll give it a bash. Well if anyone is toying on doing this then DO IT. WOW what a difference no way did I think it would improve it this much. Thanks Del and Baz.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Glad your enjoying the difference!

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Glad your enjoying the difference!
    Now why don't BMW do that from the start?

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I was a tad cynical when I read this but sun was out today and I though what the heck I'll give it a bash. Well if anyone is toying on doing this then DO IT. WOW what a difference no way did I think it would improve it this much. Thanks Del and Baz.
    Glad you got it done ok and are happy with the difference .

I think it's ace too .

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Now why don't BMW do that from the start?
    How many times could we say that?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    How many times could we say that?
    Very good point Ben, I mean that could get a thread start I think.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    guys can you still do this mod if you have an after market h/u fitted??

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Craig,

yours is an R50, so this doesn't refer to your model of car... If you have an after market head unit, then your already better off as the MINI head units are p!sh...

C

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    sorry didnt see that it was model specific doh!!!! thought they would have all been the same for h/u wiring obv not lmao

still learning about the r number stuff might take a while lol

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I see a good few got this done in Liverpool and raved about the difference, if its one thing I like is my Music in the car and right now it can’t take the base at all. I see it’s a quick install if your using Mikes cable swap ( Yes I know it dear as but as he’s said its not his fault its typical BMW parts)

I was not going to bother but if I put new Tyres on in a few weeks I’ll be keeping the car another year. If I had been down south there I'd have got it done. If its one thing the Liverpool Show did have that was great was Members helping Members Mod there cars and in the dry.....
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!