Moto GP Brno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    I take it from the lack of posts towards the GP today, that like me folk almost fell asleep until the last two laps when Marco, Simoncelli and co started beating each other up!

As much as I enjoy Jorge, this championship is becoming a bit of a procession!

On another note, how good was Randy de Punit's ride today, considering like Rossi, he broke his tibia and fibia 4 weeks ago!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I thought Spies was going to get in the mix today after his blistering qualifying yesterday but it didn't come to much on race day unfortunately Did you watch moto2 tho.....now thats the way forward
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Hogman
    The motogp was race was a quiet affair really, looks like my bet for Lorenzo to take the title this year will earn me some dosh!!

Anyone know what Rossi's excuse was?

The racing wasnt too bad, Nico Terol on the 125 just obliterated everyone
    MOTO2 now theres where the entertainment is and MotoGP well, Simoncelli I think is whats is normally known as the class clown!! every single session he was in he came off the Duc within 6 mins of starting out, thats rediculous. I dont think his carrier in MotoGP os going to be too long he must be costing his team a fortune in repair bills alone, its got to the stage where the commentators are considering taking bets to see how long he can stay on the bike for...

Lorenzo, well what can you say, awesome job. Everyone was like oh Dani for the win, he he I dont think so

Rossi is confirmed as signing for Ducati on a two year contract. Good thing about that now is that I can FINALLY get a team T-shirt of his and the teams combined, unlike FIAT Yamaha who didnt have anything like that, buggers!!

Next year is looking like its going to be a cracking season, woohoo.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    We need more GP bikes on the grip tho Ali I can't help feel that the 6 engine rule is not conducive to good racing....the emphesis has moved from power to durability and Honda seem to be winning that battle
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    The racing wasnt too bad, Nico Terol on the 125 just obliterated everyone
    MOTO2 now theres where the entertainment is and MotoGP well, Simoncelli I think is whats is normally known as the class clown!! every single session he was in he came off the Duc within 6 mins of starting out, thats rediculous. I dont think his carrier in MotoGP os going to be too long he must be costing his team a fortune in repair bills alone, its got to the stage where the commentators are considering taking bets to see how long he can stay on the bike for...

Lorenzo, well what can you say, awesome job. Everyone was like oh Dani for the win, he he I dont think so

Rossi is confirmed as signing for Ducati on a two year contract. Good thing about that now is that I can FINALLY get a team T-shirt of his and the teams combined, unlike FIAT Yamaha who didnt have anything like that, buggers!!

Next year is looking like its going to be a cracking season, woohoo.
    Are meaning Mika Kallio? He rides on a Pramac Ducati and cannot keep it upright, Simoncelli is not a bad rider!

totally agree with you Gordy, that more bikes are needed. It is a little thin. When you see 40 bikes from Moto2 piling into the corner, you cannot help but think there is going to be action.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Just watched the Moto2 race on iPlayer, now that WAS a race!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Simoncelli is not a bad rider!
    He does tend to 'bin it' when he gets a bit over excited tho and he's with Honda isn't he

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    He does tend to 'bin it' when he gets a bit over excited tho and he's with Honda isn't he
    Yeah thats what got me thinking, as I was positive he was on the Gresini Honda, and when I read Duc I then thought he must of mean Kallio!

Sorry I stand corrected, Simoncelli is on a Honda (San Carlo Honda Gresini) and NOT a Ducati.

I totally agree Gordy, more bikes are DEFINATELY required on the GP grid, whether they be new teams or increased quantities of the current teams. Something has to be done.