16" or 17" Mini Wheels

I am looking for a full set of 16" or 17" Mini wheels, no tyres needed. Wanting to put some winter tyres on.

Condition of the wheels dont have to be 100% perfect. Preferably in the Aberdeen(shire) area
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jack678
    I Have a set of S-spokes, in reasonable condition.

there are a few marks on them. ill try get some photos if your interested?

Jack

If you could get some photos up that would be perfect thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jack678
    hi, sorry i've only got two photos, my useless brother failed to upload them all and send them to me and im offshore at the moment so cant do it myself. thes photos show the condition of them all, there are a few wee kerb marks but they all still look pretty Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1368.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	2118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1367.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	2117good. they do have tyres on but they're all worn out.

Jack

PM sent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for the same, as long as they fit on a facelift R53. Don't care about condition.
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

BUMP

Trying to buy/find 16" steelies is not as easy as I thought.

Still looking for wheels as per original post.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    You might be finding it difficult because the mini steelies are 15"
    I could have given you a set of 15" steelies last year ago but nobody on the planet wanted them so they went in the bin
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    You might be finding it difficult because the mini steelies are 15"
    I could have given you a set of 15" steelies last year ago but nobody on the planet wanted them so they went in the bin
    I think quite a few people are in the same position of 15" steelies bet if they were 16" they would have sold easily.

Now I am after 16" or 17" wheels. Not bothered of kerbing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

choc
    I have a set of 17 inch wolfrace hybrid alloys in gloss black for a mini ,wheels are in good nick ,have tyres on them at the moment but can easily take them off ,100 quid buys the wheels without tyres ,i am in newmachar but the wheels are stored at a garage in dyce ,let me know if u would like a look at them as i could easily nip in to the garage and pick them up on my way home